The appeal of the Italian senator to the Prime Minister of Spain
The Italian Senator Manuela Serra addressed an official letter to the Prime Minister of Spain, Mariano Rajoy, calling on him to monitor more closely the case of Alexander Pavlov, who is currently facing extradition to Kazakhstan.
In her letter, Serra stressed that, if Pavlov will be extradited by Spain to Kazakhstan, he may face a politically motivated trial.
07The list of Kazakh dissidents, their families and colleagues persecuted with the use of INTERPOL in the European Union in 2012-15
02Ingancio Sanchez Amor in defence of Ablyazov: Appeal to the French government
16Kazakh with political refugee status in Poland released from Spanish jail
13Deputy Prosecutor General of the Kazakh Republic recalls the agreement with Russia concerning the handover of convicts
28Court Dismisses Kazakhstan’s Complaint regarding the Release of Alexander Pavlov on Bail
- Amnesty International: Spain to extradite asylum seeker to risk of torture in Kazakhstan (.pdf, 0.14 MB)
- Niccolo Rinaldi: Alma Shalabayeva: a case not only Italian (.pdf, 0.25 MB)
- The case of Tatiana Paraskevich: Through misuse of the EU's justice system, Kazakhstan's lobbyists seek to have Paraskevich's asylum status revoked (.pdf, 0.32 MB)
- The Open Dialog Foundation welcomes Lithuania’s decision to deny the extradition of Syrym Shalabayev to Kazakhstan or Ukraine (.pdf, 0.33 MB)
- Prominent Russian human rights activists сalled for preventing the extradition of Mukhtar Ablyazov (.pdf, 0.18 MB)