Daily Mail: Alastair Campbell's job with dictator was 'set up by Tony Blair'
- US government documents have revealed the extent of links between the former PM and lobbying group which employs his former spin doctor
- One entry appears to indicate that Mr Blair secured a contract with a public relations firm, which represents Kazakhstan in the US, for Mr Campbell
03Ablyazov’s letter to Duvanov. Part II
05La Repubblica: Blair and his buddies - the second life as political leaders
12Nur-Kazakhstan - the country of one man
11Daily Mail: Blair advises Kazakh dictator on liberty - and repression gets WORSE
08The guardian: Tony Blair's Kazakhstan role has failed to improve human rights, activists say
Why Spain Allow to Torture People?
Interview with Mukhtar Ablyazov
Mukhtar Ablyazov on Nazarbayev’s Letter
- Jean-Claude Juncker’s statement on ‘promising reform’ in Kazakhstan calls into question the competence of representatives of the European Commission given their assessment of the real situation in the country (.pdf, 0.13 MB)
- In a shocking decision, French Government Decrees Extradition of Kazakh dissident Mukhtar Ablyazov to Russia (.pdf, 0.42 MB)
- Report: Analysis of documents in the case of Ablyazov (.pdf, 0.37 MB)
- Report: Political persecution of Syrym Shalabayev (.pdf, 0.26 MB)
- French Ministry of Foreign Affairs erroneously hides behind the court proceedings when asked about Ablyazov. (.jpg, 0.68 MB)